Vitamin C Zooki
Advanced support for your immune system, energy levels and collagen formation
NEW! It's Glutathione's turn for an upgrade, and we haven't held back...
What is Zooki?
Our goal is to create a complete range of health supplements that have been uniquely tailored to the nutrients they deliver. We call them "Zooki".
Each Zooki is the result of years of research and takes on a slightly different approach based on how best to support the Bioavailability, Taste, Stability and Impact of the ingredient.
Vitamin C Zooki
- Each sachet contains 1000mg of Liposomal Vitamin C and contributes to the normal function of the immune system, collagen formation and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Our Vitamin C is made using the same biosynthesis process oranges use and then encapsulated into billions of 'Liposomes' designed to protect Vitamin C through the digestive system and deliver it directly into the cells
- Each sachet contains 5000mg of Liposomal Hydrolysed Marine Collagen, and contributes to collagen synthesis in the skin, joints, cartilage, tendons and bones
- We use marine collagen, rich in the most abundant form of collagen within the body, hydrolyse it into smaller pieces that are easier for your body to absorb and then encapsulate it into 'Liposomes' designed to maximize bioavailability
- Each 1ml serving contains 100mg of Liposomal Glutathione and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, healthy skin and the protection and maintenance of cells as we age
- Our Glutathione is encapsulated into Liposomes to protect it from the harsh environement of the gastrointestinal tract and then bound with Lactoferrin to prevent it passing through the digestive system without being absorbed
By Nutritionist Amanda Callenberg
A complete guide to Glutathione
"Glutathione (GSH) is often referred to as the body's master antioxidant. It is a tripeptide, ie., a very small protein, composed of three amino acids - cysteine, glycine, and glutamate. It can be found in almost every cell of the human body, the highest concentration being in the liver, and is vital in the body's detoxification process and natural defence system."
Tag @yourzooki for a chance to feature on our instagram